Ok...this is the first time I am doing this so please bear with me.
Some things I learned this week:
1. There are not enough hours in the day! Homework, exams, photography, looking for a job, and managing a household...this girl is worn out!
2.I need to use this spring break that is coming up to get caught up on all my homework.
3. When taking action pictures, I need to have my camera on AF-C (Continuous-servo AF) mode. (I actually knew this, just had a "duh" moment)
4. Looking for a job is not easy!
5. I really cannot function without at least one cup of coffee.
6. Spring is here because my allergies are kicking my butt!
7. Zumba is not just a video game on the Wii...
8. After doing Zumba, everything in (or on?) my body hurts!
9. That means it working and I am actually getting some exercise.
10. I will never be a size 2 again!
11. My second home is the grocery store ( I am there every day)...
12. I always manage to forget something every time I go to the store.