Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Happy 6th Birthday, Sarah!

This cute little girl turned 6 last Saturday! Sarah just knows that she's the little princess! She loves to dance and cheer. While taking these pictures, she showed me a few of her moves.





 How can you say no to that sweet face?!
 She is working it!
 She is just too cute!




The whole time we were doing this shoot "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" was playing in my head. Sarah was so fun to work with! I told her mom that I think I have just found my new model!

and then, she {snapped}Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Also linking up with The Paper Mama and Live and Love...Out Loud

5 comments:

  1. She's adorable!

    Visiting from Paper Mama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable with her tutu!!!! Happy Birthday to her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the b&w's - very pretty!

    Visiting via SITS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, visiting from SITS Girls, would love how to take better pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello - I just say a comment that you posted on the SITS site and came on over. I am a new follower.
    Your photos are WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete