Wednesday, February 8, 2012

February Photo Challenge

Not only am I doing this challenge with Fat Mum Slim but a friend decided to do this as an event on Facebook. So now it's time to play catch-up!

Feb 1. Your View Today
Outside of my dining room window.

Feb. 2 Words

I am always doing homework!

Feb. 3 Hands
I already posted this here but I will gladly show the picture again because it's so cute!


Feb. 4 Stranger
I didn't go anywhere today so here is the UPS driver going to my neighbor's house :)

Feb. 5 10am
It's 10 am and I am supposed to be doing homework but instead I am catching up on Real Housewives of Atlanta...I know...shame on me!


Feb. 6 Dinner
Pork tenderloin, home-style potatoes, and broccoli and cheese...mmmm! Dinner was good!

Feb. 7 Button
The button my new peacoat that my baby sister bought me for Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. I am also doing the photo challenge. I like picking a few people from the list to look at their pictures. It is interesting looking at the world from others' point of view.

    ReplyDelete