Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Do I Follow My Heart?


A couple of years ago, I decided to go back to college.




OMG! What was I thinking?! I know I should be proud of myself and push myself to get my degree...but seriously....what was I thinking?!

I am a mom who is constantly going to some sporting event that one of my children have. If it's not practice, it's a game.

I try to get all my homework done and study and all...but my schedule is so busy. Not only that...I am not going to school for my dream job. I am going to school for accounting. Ummm...hello...my dream job is to become a photographer! The intellectual side of me is saying, "There is money in accounting". My creative side is saying "Follow your heart". Yes, the accounting is good for running my own business with photography, but...my heart isn't in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment